100% East Ridge
Kineo Mountain is a 9,455 ft / 2,882 m mountain peak near Manitou Springs, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2468th highest mountain in Colorado and the 5409th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Tenney Crags, Mount Arthur, Mount Garfield, Mount Buckhorn, Stove Mountain, and Runs-Down-Fast Mountain. See the Kineo Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Kineo Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kineo Mountain SUMMIT LOG
7 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 6, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is East Ridge.
Others who’ve summited Kineo Mountain
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Arthur 10,804 ft / 3,293 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Garfield 10,915 ft / 3,327 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Buckhorn 8,360 ft / 2,548 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Stove Mountain 9,790 ft / 2,984 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Runs-Down-Fast Mountain 11,048 ft / 3,367 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mays Peak 8,283 ft / 2,525 m 2 mi / 3 km away