Kimiksthek Hill is a 600 ft / 183 m mountain peak in Alaska, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2546th highest mountain in Alaska and the 62877th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Seemalik Butte, Kikdooli Butte, Ahding Ingrid Mountain, Indooli Mountain, Kikikyak Hill, and Binat-Ingrat Hill. See the Kimiksthek Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Kimiksthek Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kimiksthek Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kimiksthek Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kimiksthek Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Seemalik Butte 863 ft / 263 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Kikdooli Butte 719 ft / 219 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Ahding Ingrid Mountain 568 ft / 173 m 15 mi / 24 km away
- Indooli Mountain 873 ft / 266 m 16 mi / 26 km away
- Kikikyak Hill 676 ft / 206 m 17 mi / 28 km away
- Binat-Ingrat Hill 797 ft / 243 m 18 mi / 29 km away