Kilmashogue Mountain is a 1,339 ft / 408 m mountain peak near Sandyford, Dublin, Ireland. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 422nd highest mountain in Ireland. The nearest peaks are Tibradden Mountain, Three Rock Mountain, Two Rock Mountain, Cruagh Mountain, Glendoo Mountain, and Killakee Mountain. See the Kilmashogue Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Kilmashogue Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kilmashogue Mountain SUMMIT LOG
2 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jan 2, 2009. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Kilmashogue Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Tibradden Mountain 1,539 ft / 469 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Three Rock Mountain 1,476 ft / 450 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Two Rock Mountain 1,696 ft / 517 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Cruagh Mountain 1,713 ft / 522 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Glendoo Mountain 1,926 ft / 587 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Killakee Mountain 1,759 ft / 536 m 2 mi / 4 km away