Kikilimana is a 7,050 ft / 2,149 m mountain peak near Nuwara Eliya, Central, Sri Lanka. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Central and the 4th highest mountain in Sri Lanka. The nearest peaks are Uda Radella, Single Tree Hill, Pidurutalagala, Water Fall P. T. New, Ketahera, and Katterawella. See the Kikilimana map, 3D fly around, and the Kikilimana photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kikilimana SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kikilimana summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kikilimana pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Uda Radella 6,648 ft / 2,027 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Single Tree Hill 6,588 ft / 2,008 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Pidurutalagala 8,281 ft / 2,524 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Water Fall P. T. New 6,403 ft / 1,952 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Ketahera 4,097 ft / 1,249 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Katterawella 5,267 ft / 1,606 m 6 mi / 10 km away