Kikilimana is a 7,050 ft / 2,149 m mountain peak near Nuwara Eliya, Central, Sri Lanka. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5th highest mountain in Central and the 8th highest mountain in Sri Lanka. The nearest peaks are Uda Radella, Single Tree Hill, Pidurutalagala, Water Fall P. T. New, Great Western, and Conical Hill. See the Kikilimana map, 3D fly around, and the Kikilimana photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kikilimana SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Feb 28, 2013. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Uda Radella 6,648 ft / 2,027 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Single Tree Hill 6,588 ft / 2,008 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Pidurutalagala 8,281 ft / 2,524 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Water Fall P. T. New 6,403 ft / 1,952 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Ketahera 4,097 ft / 1,249 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Katterawella 5,267 ft / 1,606 m 6 mi / 10 km away