Khurdopin Sar is a 15,987 ft / 4,873 m mountain peak near Skārdu, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 104th highest mountain in Gilgit-Baltistan and the 190th highest mountain in Pakistan. The nearest peaks are Lukpe Lawo Brakk, Kanjut Sar, Tahu Rutum, Yazghil Sar, Ghimghim, and Haghucha Khun. See the Khurdopin Sar map, 3D fly around, and the Khurdopin Sar photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Khurdopin Sar SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Khurdopin Sar summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Khurdopin Sar pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Lukpe Lawo Brakk 20,969 ft / 6,391 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Kanjut Sar 25,459 ft / 7,760 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Tahu Rutum 18,047 ft / 5,501 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Yazghil Sar 14,420 ft / 4,395 m 13 mi / 20 km away
- Ghimghim 16,270 ft / 4,959 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Haghucha Khun 15,061 ft / 4,591 m 17 mi / 27 km away
- Recent Summits
- Lysa Hora
- Storm King Mountain
- Jones Peak
- Mount Whiteface
- Mount Cilley
- Doubletop Mountain
- Jones Peak