Khatum Burum Bun
Khatum Burum Bun is a 14,321 ft / 4,365 m mountain peak near Īdgāh, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 169th highest mountain in Gilgit-Baltistan and the 329th highest mountain in Pakistan. The nearest peaks are Ulum Burum Bun, Haigutum, Khinyang Chhish, Khinyang Chhish, Pumarikish, and Makrong Chhish. See the Khatum Burum Bun map, 3D fly around, and the Khatum Burum Bun photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Khatum Burum Bun SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Khatum Burum Bun summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Khatum Burum Bun pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Ulum Burum Bun 15,917 ft / 4,852 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Haigutum 13,815 ft / 4,211 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Khinyang Chhish 25,761 ft / 7,852 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Khinyang Chhish 23,162 ft / 7,060 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Pumarikish 22,566 ft / 6,878 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Makrong Chhish 17,760 ft / 5,414 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Recent Summits
- Mount Starr
- Trabuco Peak
- Glendora Mountain
- Mount Sniktau
- Mount Democrat
- Mount Morrison
- Grays Peak
- Thunder Butte