Khao Kapiat is a 3,545 ft / 1,081 m mountain peak near Vavuniya, North Eastern, Sri Lanka. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 451st highest mountain in Thailand. The nearest peaks are Khao Plai Khun Thun, Khao Muang Koet, Khao Pra, Khao Chong Lom Tai, Khao Chong Lom, and Khao Plai Khlong Thun. See the Khao Kapiat map, 3D fly around, and the Khao Kapiat photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Khao Kapiat SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Khao Kapiat summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Khao Kapiat pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Khao Plai Khun Thun 4,146 ft / 1,264 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Khao Muang Koet 1,692 ft / 516 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Khao Pra 3,075 ft / 937 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Khao Chong Lom Tai 2,893 ft / 882 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Khao Chong Lom 2,317 ft / 706 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Khao Plai Khlong Thun 1,101 ft / 336 m 8 mi / 12 km away