Khao Bang Soi
Khao Bang Soi is a 725 ft / 221 m mountain peak near Takua Thung, Phangnga, Thailand. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 16th highest mountain in Phangnga and the 2866th highest mountain in Thailand. The nearest peaks are Khao Phra Mi, Khao Pho Ta Luang Naeo, Khao Mae Nang Khao, Khao Cha Khli, Khao Chali, and Khao Phra Mi. See the Khao Bang Soi map, 3D fly around, and the Khao Bang Soi photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Khao Bang Soi SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Khao Bang Soi summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Khao Bang Soi pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Khao Phra Mi 3,168 ft / 966 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Khao Pho Ta Luang Naeo 2,037 ft / 621 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Khao Mae Nang Khao 993 ft / 303 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Khao Cha Khli 2,200 ft / 671 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Khao Chali 1,762 ft / 537 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Khao Phra Mi 2,245 ft / 684 m 11 mi / 17 km away