Kezmarsky stit is a 8,386 ft / 2,556 m mountain peak near Vysoké Tatry, Prešovský, Slovakia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Slovakia. The nearest peaks are Maly Kezmarsky stit, Huncovsky stit, Lomnicky stit, Pyšný štít (Fecske-torony), Velka Svistovka, and Cierny stit. Kezmarsky stit belongs to the High Tatras 2500m Peaks peak list. See the Kezmarsky stit map, 3D fly around, and the Kezmarsky stit photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kezmarsky stit SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kezmarsky stit summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kezmarsky stit pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Maly Kezmarsky stit 8,245 ft / 2,513 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Huncovsky stit 7,717 ft / 2,352 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Lomnicky stit 8,635 ft / 2,632 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Pyšný štít (Fecske-torony) 8,605 ft / 2,623 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Velka Svistovka 6,686 ft / 2,038 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cierny stit 7,956 ft / 2,425 m 1 mi / 2 km away