100% North Route
Kessler Peak is a 10,387 ft / 3,166 m mountain peak near Summit Park, Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 233rd highest mountain in Utah and the 3768th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Circle-All Peak, Sundial Peak, Flagstaff Mountain, Mount Superior, Monte Cristo, and Reynold's Peak. See the Kessler Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Kessler Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kessler Peak SUMMIT LOG
3 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 14, 2012. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is North Route.
Others who’ve summited Kessler Peak
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Circle-All Peak 8,700 ft / 2,652 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Sundial Peak 10,285 ft / 3,135 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Flagstaff Mountain 10,544 ft / 3,214 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Superior 11,040 ft / 3,365 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Monte Cristo 11,132 ft / 3,393 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Reynold's Peak 9,422 ft / 2,872 m 3 mi / 5 km away