Kesler Peak is a 8,747 ft / 2,666 m mountain peak near Stansbury park, Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 597th highest mountain in Utah and the 7154th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Kessler Peak, Farnsworth Peak, Point 6995 ft / 2132 m, Knee Weakener, Nelson Peak, and Mahogany Hill. See the Kesler Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Kesler Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kesler Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kesler Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kesler Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kessler Peak 8,747 ft / 2,666 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Farnsworth Peak 9,055 ft / 2,760 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Point 6995 ft / 2132 m 6,996 ft / 2,132 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Knee Weakener 6,841 ft / 2,085 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Nelson Peak 9,281 ft / 2,829 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Mahogany Hill 6,804 ft / 2,074 m 5 mi / 8 km away