Kennedy Point is a 10,089 ft / 3,075 m mountain peak in Nevada, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 128th highest mountain in Nevada and the 4336th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mustang Point, Buffalo Point, Sugarloaf, Boundary Peak, Montgomery Peak, and Black Mountain. See the Kennedy Point map, 3D fly around, and the Kennedy Point photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kennedy Point SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kennedy Point summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kennedy Point pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mustang Point 9,846 ft / 3,001 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Buffalo Point 9,570 ft / 2,917 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Boundary Peak 13,147 ft / 4,007 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Sugarloaf 9,121 ft / 2,780 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Montgomery Peak 13,445 ft / 4,098 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Black Mountain 9,721 ft / 2,963 m 5 mi / 8 km away