Kennebago Divide is a 3,775 ft / 1,151 m mountain peak near Bethel, Maine, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 31st highest mountain in Maine. The nearest peaks are White Cap Mountain, Le Plateau, Boundary Peak, Snow Mountain (Cupsuptic), Boil Mountain, and Mont de la Bogue. Kennebago Divide belongs to the New England Hundred Highest peak list. See the Kennebago Divide map, 3D fly around, and the Kennebago Divide photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kennebago Divide SUMMIT LOG
3 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Nov 11, 2013. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Kennebago Divide
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- White Cap Mountain 3,856 ft / 1,175 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Le Plateau 2,843 ft / 867 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Boundary Peak 3,855 ft / 1,175 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Snow Mountain (Cupsuptic) 3,783 ft / 1,153 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Boil Mountain 3,556 ft / 1,084 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mont de la Bogue 2,942 ft / 897 m 4 mi / 7 km away