Kendall Peak is a 7,021 ft / 2,140 m mountain peak near Clarkdale, Arizona, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 641st highest mountain in Arizona and the 13430th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mingus Mountain, Crows Peak, Hickey Mountain, Goat Peak, Woodchute Mountain, and First View. See the Kendall Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Kendall Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kendall Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Kendall Peak
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mingus Mountain 7,815 ft / 2,382 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Hickey Mountain 7,579 ft / 2,310 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Goat Peak 6,640 ft / 2,024 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Woodchute Mountain 7,844 ft / 2,391 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- First View 6,040 ft / 1,841 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Crater Mountain 5,965 ft / 1,818 m 8 mi / 14 km away