Kemuncak King Edward
Kemuncak King Edward is a 12,060 ft / 3,676 m mountain peak near Ranau, Sabah, Malaysia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 6th highest mountain in Sabah and the 6th highest mountain in Malaysia. The nearest peaks are Kemuncak King George, Kemuncak Lows, Mount Kinabalu (Low's Peak), Kemuncak Saint Johns, Kemuncak Victoria, and Kemuncak Alexandra. See the Kemuncak King Edward map, 3D fly around, and the Kemuncak King Edward photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kemuncak King Edward SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kemuncak King Edward summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kemuncak King Edward pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kemuncak King George 12,055 ft / 3,674 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Kemuncak Lows 12,998 ft / 3,962 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Kinabalu (Low's Peak) 13,435 ft / 4,095 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Kemuncak Saint Johns 13,129 ft / 4,002 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Kemuncak Victoria 12,597 ft / 3,840 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Kemuncak Alexandra 12,790 ft / 3,898 m 2 mi / 3 km away