Kemuncak Alexandra is a 12,790 ft / 3,898 m mountain peak near Ranau, Sabah, Malaysia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Sabah and the 4th highest mountain in Malaysia. The nearest peaks are Kemuncak Victoria, Kemuncak Saint Johns, Mount Kinabalu (Low's Peak), Kemuncak Lows, Kemuncak King Edward, and Kemuncak King George. See the Kemuncak Alexandra map, 3D fly around, and the Kemuncak Alexandra photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kemuncak Alexandra SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kemuncak Alexandra summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kemuncak Alexandra pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kemuncak Victoria 12,597 ft / 3,840 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Kemuncak Saint Johns 13,129 ft / 4,002 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Kinabalu (Low's Peak) 13,435 ft / 4,095 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Kemuncak Lows 12,998 ft / 3,962 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Kemuncak King Edward 12,060 ft / 3,676 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Kemuncak King George 12,055 ft / 3,674 m 2 mi / 3 km away