Kef et Teboul
Kef et Teboul is a 3,268 ft / 996 m mountain peak near ’Aïn Abid, Constantine, Algeria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2588th highest mountain in Algeria. The nearest peaks are Djebel Mdouer, Hadjar el Touila, Kef el Djarou, Djebel Bir en Nsour, Draa Khebaouet, and Kef el Rherib. See the Kef et Teboul map, 3D fly around, and the Kef et Teboul photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kef et Teboul SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kef et Teboul summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kef et Teboul pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Djebel Mdouer 3,752 ft / 1,144 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Hadjar el Touila 3,606 ft / 1,099 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Kef el Djarou 3,421 ft / 1,043 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Djebel Bir en Nsour 3,207 ft / 978 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Draa Khebaouet 3,042 ft / 927 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Kef el Rherib 3,556 ft / 1,084 m 6 mi / 10 km away