Kaufman Ridge Highpoint
Kaufman Ridge Highpoint is a 10,765 ft / 3,281 m mountain peak in the Front Range in Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1801st highest mountain in Colorado and the 3231st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Kaufman Ridge North, Castle Rock, Point 9732 ft / 2966 m, Limestone Ridge, Point 9510 ft / 2898 m, and Bassam Ridge. Kaufman Ridge Highpoint belongs to the Colorado Front Range 1000 peak list. See the Kaufman Ridge Highpoint map, 3D fly around, and the Kaufman Ridge Highpoint photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kaufman Ridge Highpoint SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Oct 18, 2014. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kaufman Ridge North 10,667 ft / 3,251 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Castle Rock 9,698 ft / 2,956 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Point 9732 ft / 2966 m 9,732 ft / 2,966 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Limestone Ridge 10,132 ft / 3,088 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Point 9510 ft / 2898 m 9,510 ft / 2,899 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Bassam Ridge 10,020 ft / 3,054 m 6 mi / 9 km away