Kaufman Ridge Highpoint
Kaufman Ridge Highpoint is a 10,765 ft / 3,281 m mountain peak in the Front Range in Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1800th highest mountain in Colorado and the 3230th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Kaufman Ridge North, Castle Rock, Point 9732 ft / 2966 m, Limestone Ridge, Point 9510 ft / 2898 m, and Bassam Ridge. Kaufman Ridge Highpoint belongs to the Colorado Front Range 1000 peak list. See the Kaufman Ridge Highpoint map, 3D fly around, and the Kaufman Ridge Highpoint photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kaufman Ridge Highpoint SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kaufman Ridge Highpoint summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kaufman Ridge Highpoint pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kaufman Ridge North 10,667 ft / 3,251 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Castle Rock 9,698 ft / 2,956 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Point 9732 ft / 2966 m 9,732 ft / 2,966 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Limestone Ridge 10,132 ft / 3,088 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Point 9510 ft / 2898 m 9,510 ft / 2,899 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Bassam Ridge 10,020 ft / 3,054 m 6 mi / 9 km away