Kasaga-take is a 9,505 ft / 2,897 m mountain peak near Takayama, Gifu, Japan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 27th highest mountain in Japan. The nearest peaks are Sugoroku-dake, Nishi-hotaka-dake, Kurobegorō-dake, Yariga-take, Yariga-take, and Nishi-hotaka-dake. Kasaga-take belongs to the Japan's 100 Famous Mountains peak list. See the Kasaga-take map, 3D fly around, and the Kasaga-take photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kasaga-take SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kasaga-take summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kasaga-take pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Sugoroku-dake 9,383 ft / 2,860 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Nishi-hotaka-dake 9,544 ft / 2,909 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Kurobegorō-dake 9,506 ft / 2,897 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Yariga-take 10,433 ft / 3,180 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Yariga-take 9,408 ft / 2,868 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Nishi-hotaka-dake 6,810 ft / 2,076 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Nearest Peaks
- Recent Summits
- Walker Point
- Owl's Head Mountain
- Boney Mountain
- Wildcat Mountain
- Sandstone Peak
- South Mountain
- North Mountain