Kasaga-take is a 9,505 ft / 2,897 m mountain peak near Takayama, Gifu, Japan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Gifu and the 38th highest mountain in Japan. The nearest peaks are Sugoroku-dake, Nishi-hotaka-dake, Kurobegorō-dake, Naka-take, Yariga-take, and Oku-Hotaka-dake. Kasaga-take belongs to the Japan's 100 Famous Mountains peak list. See the Kasaga-take map, 3D fly around, and the Kasaga-take photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kasaga-take SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Kasaga-take
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Sugoroku-dake 9,383 ft / 2,860 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Nishi-hotaka-dake 9,544 ft / 2,909 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Kurobegorō-dake 9,506 ft / 2,897 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Naka-take 9,408 ft / 2,868 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Yariga-take 10,433 ft / 3,180 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Oku-Hotaka-dake 10,466 ft / 3,190 m 6 mi / 9 km away