Kasaga-take is a 9,505 ft / 2,897 m mountain peak near Takayama, Gifu, Japan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Gifu and the 32nd highest mountain in Japan. The nearest peaks are Sugoroku-dake, Nishi-hotaka-dake, Kurobegorō-dake, Yariga-take, Yariga-take, and Nishi-hotaka-dake. Kasaga-take belongs to the Japan's 100 Famous Mountains peak list. See the Kasaga-take map, 3D fly around, and the Kasaga-take photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kasaga-take SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kasaga-take summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kasaga-take pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Sugoroku-dake 9,383 ft / 2,860 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Nishi-hotaka-dake 9,544 ft / 2,909 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Kurobegorō-dake 9,506 ft / 2,897 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Naka-take 9,408 ft / 2,868 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Yariga-take 10,433 ft / 3,180 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Oku-Hotaka-dake 10,466 ft / 3,190 m 6 mi / 9 km away