Karlik Shan is a 12,199 ft / 3,719 m mountain peak near Shihezi, Xinjiang, China. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 17th highest mountain in Xinjiang and the 150th highest mountain in China. The nearest peaks are Tomort, Dahei Shan, Sha-erh-wu-ha-ken-tsung-ha-la-t'ao-le-kai, Har Nuramtin Tolgoy, Elst Ondoriyn Huren Tolgoy, and Nomingiyn Goviyn Omni Har Hushuu. See the Karlik Shan map, 3D fly around, and the Karlik Shan photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Karlik Shan SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Karlik Shan summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Karlik Shan pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Tomort 12,877 ft / 3,925 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Dahei Shan 11,282 ft / 3,439 m 46 mi / 74 km away
- Sha-erh-wu-ha-ken-tsung-ha-la-t'ao-le-kai 2,090 ft / 637 m 84 mi / 135 km away
- Har Nuramtin Tolgoy 2,290 ft / 698 m 85 mi / 137 km away
- Elst Ondoriyn Huren Tolgoy 2,232 ft / 680 m 86 mi / 138 km away
- Nomingiyn Goviyn Omni Har Hushuu 2,594 ft / 791 m 86 mi / 138 km away