Karadag is a 4,470 ft / 1,363 m mountain peak near Göynücek, Amasya, Turkey. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 7th highest mountain in Amasya and the 2019th highest mountain in Turkey. The nearest peaks are Karadag, Tekke Dagi, Alan Dagi, Orta Dag, Kirlar Dagi, and Avkat Dagi. See the Karadag map, 3D fly around, and the Karadag photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Karadag SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Karadag summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Karadag pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pilav Tepesi 7,029 ft / 2,142 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Peynirli Tepe 8,737 ft / 2,663 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Ovacik Tepesi 6,101 ft / 1,860 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Kizil Dag 8,929 ft / 2,722 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Ucpinar Dagi 5,289 ft / 1,612 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Cengellidag 5,958 ft / 1,816 m 14 mi / 23 km away