Kanjut Sar is a 25,459 ft / 7,760 m mountain peak near Skārdu, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 14th highest mountain in Pakistan. The nearest peaks are Tahu Rutum, Haghucha Khun, Pumarikish, Yazghil Sar, Khurdopin Sar, and Ulum Burum Bun. See the Kanjut Sar map, 3D fly around, and the Kanjut Sar photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kanjut Sar SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kanjut Sar summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kanjut Sar pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Tahu Rutum 18,047 ft / 5,501 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Haghucha Khun 15,061 ft / 4,591 m 10 mi / 15 km away
- Pumarikish 22,566 ft / 6,878 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Yazghil Sar 14,420 ft / 4,395 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Khurdopin Sar 15,987 ft / 4,873 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Ulum Burum Bun 15,917 ft / 4,852 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Recent Summits
- Cima dei Greppi
- Bog Mountain
- Ostliche Karwendelspitze
- Cho d'Valletta
- Cima di Pleres