Kanjut Sar is a 25,459 ft / 7,760 m mountain peak near Skārdu, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Gilgit-Baltistan and the 14th highest mountain in Pakistan. The nearest peaks are Yukshin Gardan Sar, Tahu Rutum, Haghucha Khun, Pumarikish, Yazghil Sar, and Khurdopin Sar. See the Kanjut Sar map, 3D fly around, and the Kanjut Sar photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kanjut Sar SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kanjut Sar summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kanjut Sar pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Tahu Rutum 18,047 ft / 5,501 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Haghucha Khun 15,061 ft / 4,591 m 10 mi / 15 km away
- Pumarikish 22,566 ft / 6,878 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Yazghil Sar 14,420 ft / 4,395 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Khurdopin Sar 15,987 ft / 4,873 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Ulum Burum Bun 15,917 ft / 4,852 m 11 mi / 17 km away