Kaf ash Sha'nabi
Kaf ash Sha'nabi is a 3,589 ft / 1,094 m mountain peak near Kasserine, Al Qaşrayn, Tunisia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 53rd highest mountain in Tunisia. The nearest peaks are Jebel ech Chambi, Jabal at Tallah, Jabal Nogueza, Kaf adh Dhira', Jebel Khechem el Kelb, and Kudyat Gharib. See the Kaf ash Sha'nabi map, 3D fly around, and the Kaf ash Sha'nabi photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kaf ash Sha'nabi SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kaf ash Sha'nabi summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kaf ash Sha'nabi pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jebel ech Chambi 5,066 ft / 1,544 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Jabal at Tallah 4,346 ft / 1,325 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Jabal Nogueza 3,555 ft / 1,084 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Kaf adh Dhira' 4,282 ft / 1,305 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Jebel Khechem el Kelb 4,275 ft / 1,303 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Kudyat Gharib 3,697 ft / 1,127 m 9 mi / 15 km away