Jupiter Mountain is a 13,836 ft / 4,217 m mountain peak in the Needle Mountains in Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 113th highest mountain in Colorado and the 169th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Windom Peak, Grizzly Peak, Hope Mountain, Sunlight Peak, Greylock Mountain, and McCauley Peak. Jupiter Mountain belongs to the Colorado Centennials peak list. See the Jupiter Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Jupiter Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jupiter Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jupiter Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jupiter Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Grizzly Peak 13,642 ft / 4,158 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Sunlight Spire 14,000 ft / 4,267 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Hope Mountain 12,969 ft / 3,953 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Sunlight Peak 14,059 ft / 4,285 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Needle Ridge 13,500 ft / 4,115 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Greylock Mountain 13,563 ft / 4,134 m 1 mi / 2 km away