Jouf el Kelb
Jouf el Kelb is a 4,270 ft / 1,302 m mountain peak near Sbiba, Al Qaşrayn, Tunisia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 14th highest mountain in Tunisia. The nearest peaks are Jebel Hajla, Jebel el Harig, Koudiat el Hariga el Hamra, Koudiat el Beida, Jebel Tebessa, and Jouf el Kelb. See the Jouf el Kelb map, 3D fly around, and the Jouf el Kelb photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jouf el Kelb SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jouf el Kelb summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jouf el Kelb pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jebel Hajla 3,072 ft / 937 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jebel el Harig 3,510 ft / 1,070 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Koudiat el Hariga el Hamra 3,323 ft / 1,013 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Koudiat el Beida 2,602 ft / 793 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jebel Tebessa 2,160 ft / 658 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jouf el Kelb 3,267 ft / 996 m 3 mi / 4 km away