Johnson Peak is a 11,270 ft / 3,435 m mountain peak near Lone Pine, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 382nd highest mountain in California and the 2595th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Anna Mills, Cinder Cone, Red Hill, Overlook Mountain, Mount Guyot, and Tower Rock. See the Johnson Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Johnson Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Johnson Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Johnson Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Johnson Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Anna Mills 12,054 ft / 3,674 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Red Hill 9,416 ft / 2,870 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Overlook Mountain 10,197 ft / 3,108 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Mount Guyot 12,300 ft / 3,749 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Tower Rock 8,497 ft / 2,590 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Cirque Peak 12,900 ft / 3,932 m 7 mi / 11 km away