Jirgalanta Uula is a 7,417 ft / 2,261 m mountain peak near Buyanbat, Govĭ-Altay, Mongolia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 22nd highest mountain in Govĭ-Altay and the 150th highest mountain in Mongolia. The nearest peaks are Dzuun Artsa Uula, Yihe Uula, Bayan Uula, Alagiin Uula, Hemhereg Uula, and Baga Hayrhan Uula. See the Jirgalanta Uula map, 3D fly around, and the Jirgalanta Uula photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jirgalanta Uula SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jirgalanta Uula summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jirgalanta Uula pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Dzuun Artsa Uula 7,916 ft / 2,413 m 37 mi / 60 km away
- Yihe Uula 5,441 ft / 1,659 m 41 mi / 67 km away
- Bayan Uula 4,945 ft / 1,507 m 46 mi / 75 km away
- Alagiin Uula 7,580 ft / 2,310 m 52 mi / 84 km away
- Hemhereg Uula 5,527 ft / 1,685 m 54 mi / 87 km away
- Baga Hayrhan Uula 4,356 ft / 1,328 m 55 mi / 88 km away
- Recent Summits
- Sandstone Peak
- Owl's Head Mountain
- Wildcat Mountain
- Boney Mountain
- North Mountain
- South Mountain
- Fletcher Peak
- Stoppel Point