Jicarita Peak North
Jicarita Peak North is a 12,510 ft / 3,813 m mountain peak in the Sangre de Cristo Range in New Mexico, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 33rd highest mountain in New Mexico and the 1158th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Jicarita Peak, Jicarita Peak South, Ripley Point, The Knob, Bear Mountain, and Peñascoso Mountain. Jicarita Peak North belongs to the New Mexico 12ers peak list. See the Jicarita Peak North map, 3D fly around, and the Jicarita Peak North photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jicarita Peak North SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jicarita Peak North summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jicarita Peak North pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jicarita Peak 12,835 ft / 3,912 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Jicarita Peak South 12,819 ft / 3,907 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Ripley Point 11,799 ft / 3,596 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- The Knob 10,623 ft / 3,238 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Peñascoso Mountain 10,979 ft / 3,346 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Bear Mountain 10,243 ft / 3,122 m 4 mi / 6 km away