Jibal Abu Gharab
Jibal Abu Gharab is a 3,439 ft / 1,048 m mountain peak near Aţ Ţayyibah, Ma’an, Jordan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 130th highest mountain in Jordan. The nearest peaks are Jabal al Abyad, Jibal Dilaghah, Ra's Maqta' ar Rahaya, Jabal al Mulayh, Jabal Juwaybil, and Jabal Abu Tarif. See the Jibal Abu Gharab map, 3D fly around, and the Jibal Abu Gharab photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jibal Abu Gharab SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jibal Abu Gharab summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jibal Abu Gharab pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal al Abyad 3,370 ft / 1,027 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Jibal Dilaghah 4,823 ft / 1,470 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Ra's Maqta' ar Rahaya 3,896 ft / 1,188 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jabal al Mulayh 3,424 ft / 1,044 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jabal Juwaybil 5,268 ft / 1,606 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jabal Abu Tarif 3,836 ft / 1,169 m 4 mi / 6 km away