Jengish Chokusu (Tomur Feng)
Jengish Chokusu (Tomur Feng) is a 24,406 ft / 7,439 m mountain peak in the Kakshaal Too Range in China , Kyrgyzstan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 17th highest mountain in China and the 1st highest mountain in Kyrgyzstan. The nearest peaks are Pik Pobedy, Khan Tengri, Khan Tangiri Shyngy, Pik Nansena, Gora Mengu, and Gora Bas-Karkara. Jengish Chokusu (Tomur Feng) belongs to the World Country High Points, and the Soviet Snow Leopards peak lists. See the Jengish Chokusu (Tomur Feng) map, 3D fly around, and the Jengish Chokusu (Tomur Feng) photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jengish Chokusu (Tomur Feng) SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jengish Chokusu (Tomur Feng) summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jengish Chokusu (Tomur Feng) pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pik Pobedy 23,312 ft / 7,106 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Khan Tengri 22,999 ft / 7,010 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- Khan Tangiri Shyngy 21,769 ft / 6,635 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- Pik Nansena 13,348 ft / 4,069 m 27 mi / 43 km away
- Gora Mengu 15,239 ft / 4,645 m 59 mi / 94 km away
- Gora Bas-Karkara 11,132 ft / 3,393 m 59 mi / 94 km away