Jefferson Mountain is a 856 ft / 261 m mountain peak near Blacksburg, South Carolina, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 199th highest mountain in South Carolina and the 58743rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are McKowns Mountain, Whitaker Mountain, Draytonville Mountain, Browns Mountain, Joes Mountain, and Worth Mountain. See the Jefferson Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Jefferson Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jefferson Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jefferson Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jefferson Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- McKowns Mountain 817 ft / 249 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Whitaker Mountain 1,165 ft / 355 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Draytonville Mountain 1,004 ft / 306 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Browns Mountain 1,033 ft / 315 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Joes Mountain 1,024 ft / 312 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Worth Mountain 699 ft / 213 m 8 mi / 12 km away