Jeffers Mountain is a 2,982 ft / 909 m mountain peak near Lisbon, New Hampshire, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 199th highest mountain in New Hampshire and the 36340th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Blueberry Mountain, Mount Clough, Sugarloaf Mountain, Black Mountain, Howe Hill, and Webster Slide Mountain. See the Jeffers Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Jeffers Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jeffers Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jeffers Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jeffers Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Blueberry Mountain 2,664 ft / 812 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Clough 3,553 ft / 1,083 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Sugarloaf Mountain 2,510 ft / 765 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Black Mountain 2,830 ft / 863 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Howe Hill 2,667 ft / 813 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- South Peak Mount Moosilauke 4,531 ft / 1,381 m 3 mi / 6 km away