Jebel Khechem el Kelb
Jebel Khechem el Kelb is a 4,275 ft / 1,303 m mountain peak near Kasserine, Al Qaşrayn, Tunisia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 10th highest mountain in Al Qaşrayn and the 13th highest mountain in Tunisia. The nearest peaks are Jebel Khechem el Kelb, Kudyat Mirfaq, Kudyat Gharib, Jabal at Tallah, Jebel ech Chambi, and Kaf ash Sha'nabi. See the Jebel Khechem el Kelb map, 3D fly around, and the Jebel Khechem el Kelb photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jebel Khechem el Kelb SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jebel Khechem el Kelb summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jebel Khechem el Kelb pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jebel Khechem el Kelb 3,588 ft / 1,094 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Kudyat Mirfaq 3,433 ft / 1,047 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Kudyat Gharib 3,697 ft / 1,127 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Jabal at Tallah 4,346 ft / 1,325 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Jebel ech Chambi 5,066 ft / 1,544 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Kaf ash Sha'nabi 3,589 ft / 1,094 m 9 mi / 14 km away