Jebel es Sif
Jebel es Sif is a 4,436 ft / 1,352 m mountain peak near Thala, Al Qaşrayn, Tunisia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 6th highest mountain in Al Qaşrayn and the 7th highest mountain in Tunisia. The nearest peaks are Kaf al Wubayrah, Djebel Kecherid, Djebel Rherab, Jebel el Hamra, Djebel Djebissa, and Jebel el Hamra. See the Jebel es Sif map, 3D fly around, and the Jebel es Sif photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jebel es Sif SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jebel es Sif summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jebel es Sif pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kaf al Wubayrah 3,799 ft / 1,158 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Djebel Kecherid 3,791 ft / 1,156 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Djebel Rherab 3,694 ft / 1,126 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Jebel el Hamra 2,814 ft / 858 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Djebel Djebissa 3,658 ft / 1,115 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Jebel el Hamra 3,645 ft / 1,111 m 8 mi / 12 km away