Jebel ech Chambi
Jebel ech Chambi is a 5,066 ft / 1,544 m mountain peak near Kasserine, Al Qaşrayn, Tunisia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Tunisia. The nearest peaks are Kaf ash Sha'nabi, Jabal at Tallah, Jabal Nogueza, Kaf adh Dhira', Jebel Khechem el Kelb, and Kudyat Gharib. Jebel ech Chambi belongs to the World Country High Points peak list. See the Jebel ech Chambi map, 3D fly around, and the Jebel ech Chambi photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jebel ech Chambi SUMMIT LOG
2 people report climbing or hiking to the summit. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Jebel ech Chambi
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kaf ash Sha'nabi 3,589 ft / 1,094 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Jabal at Tallah 4,346 ft / 1,325 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Jabal Nogueza 3,555 ft / 1,084 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Kaf adh Dhira' 4,282 ft / 1,305 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Jebel Khechem el Kelb 4,275 ft / 1,303 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Kudyat Gharib 3,697 ft / 1,127 m 9 mi / 14 km away