Jebel Dernaia is a 4,042 ft / 1,232 m mountain peak near Kasserine, Al Qaşrayn, Tunisia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 22nd highest mountain in Tunisia. The nearest peaks are Jebel Dernaia, Djebel ez Zaaba, Djebel Chettabya, Djebel Bou Gaffer, Djebel Bou Gaffer, and Djebel Rhechioua. See the Jebel Dernaia map, 3D fly around, and the Jebel Dernaia photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jebel Dernaia SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jebel Dernaia summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jebel Dernaia pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jebel Dernaia 3,871 ft / 1,180 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Djebel ez Zaaba 3,900 ft / 1,189 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Djebel Chettabya 4,206 ft / 1,282 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Djebel Bou Gaffer 3,742 ft / 1,141 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Djebel Bou Gaffer 3,934 ft / 1,199 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Djebel Rhechioua 3,909 ft / 1,192 m 7 mi / 11 km away