Jebel Dernaia is a 3,871 ft / 1,180 m mountain peak near Kasserine, Al Qaşrayn, Tunisia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 34th highest mountain in Tunisia. The nearest peaks are Jebel Dernaia, Djebel ez Zaaba, Kudyat Gharib, Djebel Chettabya, Djebel Rhechioua, and Djebel Bou Gaffer. See the Jebel Dernaia map, 3D fly around, and the Jebel Dernaia photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jebel Dernaia SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jebel Dernaia summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jebel Dernaia pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jebel Dernaia 4,042 ft / 1,232 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Djebel ez Zaaba 3,900 ft / 1,189 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Kudyat Gharib 3,697 ft / 1,127 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Djebel Chettabya 4,206 ft / 1,282 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Djebel Rhechioua 3,909 ft / 1,192 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Djebel Bou Gaffer 3,934 ft / 1,199 m 8 mi / 13 km away