100% Appalachian Trail
Jane Bald is a 5,807 ft / 1,770 m mountain peak near Spruce Pine, North Carolina, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 77th highest mountain in North Carolina and the 20722nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Round Bald, Grassy Ridge Bald, Yellow Mountain, Round Mountain, Roan High Knob, and Cloudland Mountain. See the Jane Bald map, 3D fly around, and the Jane Bald photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jane Bald SUMMIT LOG
8 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Apr 5, 2015. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Appalachian Trail.
Others who’ve summited Jane Bald
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Round Bald 5,807 ft / 1,770 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Grassy Ridge Bald 6,165 ft / 1,879 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Yellow Mountain 5,371 ft / 1,637 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Round Mountain 4,888 ft / 1,490 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Roan High Knob 6,286 ft / 1,916 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cloudland Mountain 6,178 ft / 1,883 m 2 mi / 3 km away