100% Howe Sound Crest Trail
James Peak is a 4,810 ft / 1,466 m mountain peak in the Brittania Range in British Columbia, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4656th highest mountain in British Columbia and the 6370th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are David Peak, West Lion, Enchantment Peak, Mount Harvey, Brunswick Mountain, and Unnecessary Mountain. James Peak belongs to the Vancouver North Shore Peaks peak list. See the James Peak map, 3D fly around, and the James Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
James Peak SUMMIT LOG
3 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Sep 20, 2012. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited James Peak
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Haystack Mountain 11,762 ft / 3,585 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Bancroft 13,256 ft / 4,040 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Parry Peak 13,397 ft / 4,083 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Heartbeat Peak 12,251 ft / 3,734 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Kingston Peak 12,147 ft / 3,702 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Eva 13,136 ft / 4,004 m 2 mi / 4 km away