100% Howe Sound Crest Trail
James Peak is a 4,810 ft / 1,466 m mountain peak in the Brittania Range in British Columbia, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4726th highest mountain in British Columbia and the 6499th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are David Peak, West Lion, East Lion, Enchantment Peak, Mount Harvey, and Brunswick Mountain. James Peak belongs to the Vancouver North Shore Peaks peak list. See the James Peak map, 3D fly around, and the James Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
James Peak SUMMIT LOG
5 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Sep 5, 2015. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Howe Sound Crest Trail.
Others who’ve summited James Peak
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- David Peak 4,856 ft / 1,480 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- West Lion 5,427 ft / 1,654 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Harvey 5,420 ft / 1,652 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Brunswick Mountain 5,866 ft / 1,788 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Unnecessary Mountain 5,079 ft / 1,548 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Fat Ass Peak 5,394 ft / 1,644 m 2 mi / 3 km away