Jaegerhorn is a 13,025 ft / 3,970 m mountain peak in the Pennine Alps in Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 30th highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Kleines Fillarhorn, Punta Nordend, Grosses Fillarhorn, Gran Fillar, Monte Rosa (Grenzgipfel), and Monte Rosa (Dufourspitze). See the Jaegerhorn map, 3D fly around, and the Jaegerhorn photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jaegerhorn SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jaegerhorn summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jaegerhorn pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kleines Fillarhorn 11,880 ft / 3,621 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Punta Nordend 15,121 ft / 4,609 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Grosses Fillarhorn 12,060 ft / 3,676 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Gran Fillar 12,060 ft / 3,676 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Monte Rosa (Grenzgipfel) 15,151 ft / 4,618 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Monte Rosa (Dufourspitze) 15,203 ft / 4,634 m 1 mi / 2 km away