Jack Mountain is a 9,066 ft / 2,763 m mountain peak in the North Cascades in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 25th highest mountain in Washington and the 5778th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Crater Mountain, Roland Point, Devils Dome, Pumpkin Mountain, Pierce Mountain, and Spratt Mountain. Jack Mountain belongs to the Washington Top 100 peak list. See the Jack Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Jack Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jack Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 26, 2011. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Crater Mountain 8,128 ft / 2,477 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Roland Point 1,955 ft / 596 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Devils Dome 6,965 ft / 2,123 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Pumpkin Mountain 3,488 ft / 1,063 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Pierce Mountain 4,915 ft / 1,498 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Spratt Mountain 7,139 ft / 2,176 m 6 mi / 10 km away