Jabal Zubayr is a 8,534 ft / 2,601 m mountain peak near Aţ Ţūr, Janūb Sīnāʼ, Egypt. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Janūb Sīnāʼ and the 2nd highest mountain in Egypt. The nearest peaks are Mount Catherine, Jabal Abu Rumayl, Mount Sinai, Jabal Musa, Jabal al Munajah, and Jabal Abu Halaq. See the Jabal Zubayr map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal Zubayr photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal Zubayr SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal Zubayr summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal Zubayr pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal Milahah 3,642 ft / 1,110 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Gebel 'Idid el-Gadan 2,303 ft / 702 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Jabal Abu Marwah 1,801 ft / 549 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Gebel Giala 2,140 ft / 652 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Gebel el Uglub 2,954 ft / 900 m 13 mi / 20 km away
- Jabal Khurm al Asmar 4,219 ft / 1,286 m 13 mi / 21 km away