Jabal Zabid is a 9,296 ft / 2,833 m mountain peak near Yarīm, Ibb, Yemen. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 41st highest mountain in Ibb and the 137th highest mountain in Yemen. The nearest peaks are Jabal al Lakamah, Jabal Muhanah, Jabal al Qandharah, Jabal al Kawlah, Jabal as Samhaji, and Jabal 'Ujayb. See the Jabal Zabid map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal Zabid photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal Zabid SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal Zabid summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal Zabid pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal al Lakamah 9,107 ft / 2,776 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Jabal Muhanah 8,638 ft / 2,633 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal al Qandharah 8,854 ft / 2,699 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal al Kawlah 8,819 ft / 2,688 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jabal as Samhaji 9,260 ft / 2,823 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal 'Ujayb 9,247 ft / 2,819 m 3 mi / 4 km away