Jabal Yaqih is a 9,479 ft / 2,889 m mountain peak near Saḩar, Muḩāfaz̧at Şan‘ā’, Yemen. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 100th highest mountain in Yemen. The nearest peaks are Jabal Tiyal, Jabal al Madhhar, Jabal Kil, Jabal 'Asham, Jabal 'Aziyah, and Jabal al Jabjab. See the Jabal Yaqih map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal Yaqih photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal Yaqih SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal Yaqih summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal Yaqih pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal Tiyal 11,218 ft / 3,419 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jabal al Madhhar 10,332 ft / 3,149 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jabal Kil 10,523 ft / 3,208 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jabal 'Asham 10,668 ft / 3,252 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jabal 'Aziyah 9,938 ft / 3,029 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal al Jabjab 10,851 ft / 3,308 m 3 mi / 5 km away