Jabal Wa'r is a 1,367 ft / 417 m mountain peak in Al Madīnah, Saudi Arabia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 29th highest mountain in Al Madīnah and the 703rd highest mountain in Saudi Arabia. The nearest peaks are Jabal Buraymah, Jabal Radwa, Jabal Ishara, Jabal Jammazin, Jabal ad Dar'a', and Jabal Faruqah. See the Jabal Wa'r map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal Wa'r photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal Wa'r SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal Wa'r summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal Wa'r pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal Buraymah 871 ft / 266 m 16 mi / 25 km away
- Jabal Radwa 7,251 ft / 2,210 m 25 mi / 41 km away
- Jabal Ishara 3,950 ft / 1,204 m 35 mi / 57 km away
- Jabal Jammazin 3,489 ft / 1,064 m 36 mi / 58 km away
- Jabal ad Dar'a' 3,609 ft / 1,100 m 36 mi / 58 km away
- Jabal Faruqah 3,058 ft / 932 m 37 mi / 60 km away