Jabal 'Umm al 'Aranib
Jabal 'Umm al 'Aranib is a 4,543 ft / 1,385 m mountain peak near Buşayrā, Tafielah, Jordan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 38th highest mountain in Jordan. The nearest peaks are Jabal al Hala', Tila' Tahsin, Jabal Jannat, Jabal Salma, Jabal Umm as Salafih, and Jabal Abu al Jabal. See the Jabal 'Umm al 'Aranib map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal 'Umm al 'Aranib photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal 'Umm al 'Aranib SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal 'Umm al 'Aranib summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal 'Umm al 'Aranib pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Jabal al Hala' 4,624 ft / 1,410 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Tila' Tahsin 4,108 ft / 1,252 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal Jannat 4,543 ft / 1,385 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal Salma 4,217 ft / 1,285 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jabal Umm as Salafih 3,946 ft / 1,203 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jabal Abu al Jabal 4,123 ft / 1,257 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Nearest Peaks
- Jabal al Hala'
- Tila' Tahsin
- Jabal Jannat
- Jabal Salma
- Jabal Umm as Salafih
- Jabal Abu al Jabal
- Recent Summits
- Gunsight Notch Peak
- Bridge Point
- Lysa Hora
- Storm King Mountain
- Mount Whiteface
- Mount Cilley
- Jones Peak