Jabal Umm ad Dami
Jabal Umm ad Dami is a 6,083 ft / 1,854 m mountain peak near Al Quwayrah, Ma’an, Jordan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Jordan. The nearest peaks are Jabal al Khashsh, Aghaleague, Jabal Suraybit, Jabal Umm Sahm, Jabal Umm al Muqawwar, and Jabal Umm al Hashim. Jabal Umm ad Dami belongs to the World Country High Points peak list. See the Jabal Umm ad Dami map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal Umm ad Dami photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal Umm ad Dami SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Jabal Umm ad Dami
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal al Khashsh 5,019 ft / 1,530 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Aghaleague 4,498 ft / 1,371 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Jabal Suraybit 4,498 ft / 1,371 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Jabal Umm Sahm 4,093 ft / 1,248 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Jabal Umm al Muqawwar 4,168 ft / 1,271 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Jabal Umm al Hashim 4,202 ft / 1,281 m 12 mi / 20 km away